Saturday, August 5, 2017

Makeup To-Go: Mia Wallace (in Pulp Fiction)



Hey guys,

Walking home through a park a couple of weeks ago, some guy called after me whether I know the movie Pulp Fiction. I quickly hurried on because I hate being compared to celebrities because of my hair. I then checked whether I’d ever done the Mia Wallace look and was surprised to find that I haven’t… well, here we go!
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery bronze eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Champagne highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Golden highlighter
  • Dark nude lip liner (as Kiko lip liner in #305)
  • Orangey red lipstick


I guess we all know the iconic dance scene of Mia. I love her style. The hair is definitely great. :D But also her makeup is cool, very simple and effortless but effective. Her lips are this very interesting shade of red. I love her as a character.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment