Walking home through a park a couple of weeks ago, some guy called after me whether I know the movie Pulp Fiction. I quickly hurried on because I hate being compared to celebrities because of my hair. I then checked whether I’d ever done the Mia Wallace look and was surprised to find that I haven’t… well, here we go!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Shimmery bronze eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Champagne highlighting eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Golden highlighter
- Dark nude lip liner (as Kiko lip liner in #305)
- Orangey red lipstick
I guess we all know the iconic dance scene of Mia. I love her style. The hair is definitely great. :D But also her makeup is cool, very simple and effortless but effective. Her lips are this very interesting shade of red. I love her as a character.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!