Since there was a new Baywatch movie coming out (which no one wanted to see in cinemas with me :D) I decided to take inspiration from this iconic TV show and create a beach babe look. This is not my normal makeup style but sometimes it’s just fun to play around with products. I especially like the glossy plump lips and the bronzed glowing cheekbones. I mainly used my beloved Ofra Window palette for this look.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Gold eyeshadow
- Bronze eyeshadow
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Dark metallic grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Peachy blush
- Shimmery bronzer
- Golden highlighter
- Nude lip liner (as Mac Lip Liner in Spice)
- Golden lip gloss
This is such a fun summer look that brings back some nostalgia. :D Hope you like it!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!