Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Makeup To-Go: Atomic Blonde look



Hey guys,

Another movie I am more than excited about is Atomic Blonde which is with Charlize Theron and made by the guy who also did John Wick and I love myself some good action movies. I think that the main character in this movie will kick ass, she also has some sexy scenes with a French spy, if I am correct, and it looks just overall like good fun. In the trailer she wears these fantastic sexy cat eyes and I wanted to try to recreate the look.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
  • Nude lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Honey Love)
  • Golden lip gloss


Maybe not the most flattering look for pale girls with hooded lids, but o well, it kinda worked still. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment