Monday, June 12, 2017

Makeup us my Super Power: Starfire



Hey guys,

Starfire is a very interesting character from the DC universe. Her colors are copper, red and purple and this is quite an unusual and fun combo. It really inspired me and I realized that the Urban Decay Vice palette is absolutely perfect to capture this look. Also I had to add the red lip to it even though it might be too much color for some. I like my makeup fierce and colorful. :D
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Purple eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Tornado)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
  • Copper eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Penny Lane)
  • Purple eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Vice)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Golden highlighter
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick


I really like this color combination and I am 100% certain that I will wear this look out again. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment