|Great for blue & green eyes!|
Millie Bobby Brown held the sweetest speech at this year’s MTV Movie Awards. I loved Stranger Things a lot. Also this look is really great for summer since it is easy to do and pretty smudge-proof. It’s further great for younger girls who are starting to wear makeup because it’s all about achieving a lot with doing very little.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Purple bronze eyeshadow
- Dark purple eyeshadow
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy pink blush (as Milani blush in Luminoso)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lipstick (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)
Did you see the speech? And what do you think of Stranger Things?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!