This look is inspired by Kendall Jenner. I am not the biggest fan of those sisters but she looked absolutely stunning and this channel & blog is about makeup, not people. So I really wanted to share this glamorous and elegant summer party look with you. The main features are super long fluttery lashes and a beautiful glossy red pout. The rest of the makeup is kept quite minimalistic which is great in summer time.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Off white eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow (as Loréal eyeshadow in Golden Beige)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Optional: light false lashes (as Red Cherry #12 lashes)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Golden highlighter (as Loréal eyeshadow in Golden Beige)
- Red lip liner
- Orangey red lipstick (as Jordana Twist & Shine balm stain in Rock n Rouge)
Meanwhile I found the other lipstick I wanted to use. It fell behind the closet.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!