Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Makeup is my Super Power: X23



Hey guys,

Logan was such a good movie and I very much enjoyed it. Laura is such a fascinating character in that movie and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a kid in fight scenes like that. But I loved every bit of it. So I wanted to do a look inspired by Laura Kinney alias X23 or New Wolverine. I tried to incorporate her main colors, so black and yellow for her costume and silver and grey for the Adamantium that covers her bones. The rest of the makeup is super simple since she doesn’t seem like a girl who’d care.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Taupe colored eyeshadow
  • Grey eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Silver eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Mercury)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Silver glitter eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Yellow eyeshadow (as Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Too Faced Born this Way foundation in Porcelain)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Nude lip gloss


Did you watch the whole video for a glimpse of my weird cat? :D I love her so much!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment