Vixen made me come out of my comfort zone a bit. I was happily surprised to find a female super hero of color which is indeed quite stereotypical but at least existing. Vixen’s colors are warm bronzes, orange and yellow and I wanted to incorporate these colors in the eye look mainly. Yellow is not a color I wear regularly but I do like that Sugarpill shadow a lot!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Warm golden eyeshadow
- Warm medium brown eyeshadow
- Yellow eyeshadow (as Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Shimmery yellow eyeshadow
- Aubergine purple liquid eyeliner
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Glowing bronzer
- Metallic bronze lipstick
I really like how different this is and I still felt quite comfortable wearing it. What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!