Here is a supposed to be bridal make-up which in my opinion is a little bit too harsh. I still liked it very much for its classiness and for me it’s kind of ageless.
Main colors are black and white which is so hard to blend and get nice. I am still a beginner and so it’s far from being perfect and was such a hard work to do. But I like how it looked in the pictures in the end so it was worth all the following headaches.
If you like it let me know, I love reading your comments!
What you need:
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- White eyeshadow
- Soft brown eyeshadow
- Darker brown eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Lot of time for blending ;)
- Mascara and black eyeliner, optional: false lashes (as Red Cherry No.47)
- Brow powder or even brow gel
- Foundation, concealer, contour color, powder
- Natural colored blush and highlighter
- Natural colored lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner in Mauve)
- Natural colored lipstick (as Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Carnation)
- Tiny amount of gloss
I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial and if you like it, please comment. Tell me, whatever you think about it. :)
Take care, bye.