Here’s another contest entry for you. :) This is for beautiful Marlena (MakeupGeekTV). I hope you like it, it was so hard to do. But I loved the idea and I just wanted to try something quite new and here it is.
My best friend told me to do a little Pros and Cons of using eyeliners.
- You can use it as a base for powder (which will set and intensify the color)
- Makes your look more dramatic
- You can use it as crème blush or lipstick, too
- “wet look” if you use enough
- It’s something special and fun
- Very hard to blend
- Creases and wears off fast
- Harder to fix if you do mistakes (but, well, anything can be fixed with some remover ;))
Well, the main problem is the creasing and fading of the colors. If you like this look for any reason you can just wear some powder eyeshadow over your pencil base and it would look great.
What you need:
- Teal or blue eyeliner pencil
- Red or orange eyeliner pencil
- White eyeliner
- Black gel or liquid liner
- Mascara and false lashes (Red Cherry No. 101)
- Concealer, bronzer
- Lip balm (because an eyeliner pencil can dry out your lips)
I really hope you enjoyed this strange tutorial and comment if you did.
Take care, bye.